Welcome to Our Forum!

We’ve added a forum on Americas Cardroom where you can weigh in and find information about everything happening on the site from gameplay, to upcoming promotions and products. Become part of our forum community today!

Check out whats up & share your suggestions!
By RiverSux90
Why doesn't ACR offer players who have won a Live-Cage ticket an alternative to attending the event? Especially given everything that's going on with the Coronavirus right now. It doesn't make sense to "reward" people who grind it out online all week with a package to play live poker in a different county. Why not offer tourny bucks or a slew of other tickets to play online tournaments?
By dapperdan098
I have won a Live Cage package.

I'm interested in what happens if something is cancelled due to Coronavirus e.g. flights or the event itself. Are there refunds?

Thanks.
By WPN-Rep12
Hi guys,
If a Cage Live event is cancelled because of recent world events, or if a customer wants to postpone playing in a Cage Live event because he/she prefers not to travel at this time, WPN will postpone the expiration date on packages to allow for rescheduling. Flight refunds are between the customer and their airline and WPN is not responsible for the cost of lost flights.

If you wish to postpone or any additional questions you can specifically send them to [email protected]

Hope this helps!
By dapperdan098
WPN-Rep12 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:08 pm Hi guys,
If a Cage Live event is cancelled because of recent world events, or if a customer wants to postpone playing in a Cage Live event because he/she prefers not to travel at this time, WPN will postpone the expiration date on packages to allow for rescheduling. Flight refunds are between the customer and their airline and WPN is not responsible for the cost of lost flights.

If you wish to postpone or any additional questions you can specifically send them to [email protected]

Hope this helps!
Thanks.
By RiverSux90

Hope this helps!
So ACR is just going to "hold onto" our $7,540 ($8,340 - the $800 in airfare we were credited already) until this global crisis runs it's course? Which is an unknown variable at this point... ACR is really dropping the ball on this one, you need to start considering alternatives and take care of your customers.
By WPN-Rep12
RiverSux90 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:26 am

Hope this helps!
So ACR is just going to "hold onto" our $7,540 ($8,340 - the $800 in airfare we were credited already) until this global crisis runs it's course? Which is an unknown variable at this point... ACR is really dropping the ball on this one, you need to start considering alternatives and take care of your customers.
;)
By RiverSux90
Now that the Live-Cage has been postponed indefinitely, what's going to happen? Are we supposed to just sit here and wait? Or are you going to decide to do the RIGHT THING and buy these tickets back?
By WPN-Rep12
hi Riversux90, this is just an informative post. Please re-direct your questions to the email provided above for more information.
By RiverSux90
I'm aware this is for informational purposes only, my intention is to put a public eye on the fact that ACR is unwilling to work with their customers. The only "solution" being provided is to extend the expiration date of the tickets, even though there is no telling how long this is going to last. ACR is basically holding my money (ticket) instead of paying out like they should due to the global crisis going on right now.
By BabyByeByeBye
RiverSux90 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:08 pm I'm aware this is for informational purposes only, my intention is to put a public eye on the fact that ACR is unwilling to work with their customers. The only "solution" being provided is to extend the expiration date of the tickets, even though there is no telling how long this is going to last. ACR is basically holding my money (ticket) instead of paying out like they should due to the global crisis going on right now.
Yea it sucks, I'd rather just get the remaining 7540 credited to my account instead of having to wait until August at the earliest to play.

WANT TO SAVE TIME?

Cyclones are the fastest and easiest way to earn seats into our biggest Multi-Table Tournaments.