Welcome to Our Forum!

We’ve added a forum on Americas Cardroom where you can weigh in and find information about everything happening on the site from gameplay, to upcoming promotions and products. Become part of our forum community today!

Chit-chat area
By Chris
This post is for the players and not management to help spread the word about playing $0.10/$0.25 Blitz Poker.

We need more players to play $0.10/$0.25 Blitz Poker! We need at least 6 players to start a game obviously so if you want to play and see that there's less than 6 people, open the table anyway and join so the number of players can reach at least 6 and others will see that and want to play.

Once we get at least 6 players playing so there's a game going continuously then I am confident we can keep them going so we don't have to wait around for at least 6 players to start a game.

There's usually less than 2-3 people in the lobby, but I try to open it up every time I get on so at least others can see there are a few players waiting to start a game (I just keep it open in the background while I play other stakes/tournies).

I encourage others to do the same if you're someone who also wishes more people would play this stake.

WANT TO SAVE TIME?

Cyclones are the fastest and easiest way to earn seats into our biggest Multi-Table Tournaments.