Welcome to Our Forum!

We’ve added a forum on Americas Cardroom where you can weigh in and find information about everything happening on the site from gameplay, to upcoming promotions and products. Become part of our forum community today!

By WPN-Rep12
Space where you can post newly encountered bugs. Detailed information that helps identify the problem is highly regarded and appreciated.
By kali99
my table keeps poping up, even though i preselected fold
By ACR Rep
kali99 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:33 am my table keeps poping up, even though i preselected fold
Thanks. we have this bug documented and hope to fix it before May.
By kali99
ACR Rep wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:38 pm
kali99 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:33 am my table keeps poping up, even though i preselected fold
Thanks. we have this bug documented and hope to fix it before May.
great, thank you
By DenMother
in the individual tournament lobbies can no longer click to highlight a player like before.
this works on the 'tables' area though.
this functionality is very handy for railing MTTs
thanks
will 'find a player' ever happen ? that would locate all MTT a player is in ?
By WPN-Rep12
DenMother wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:07 am in the individual tournament lobbies can no longer click to highlight a player like before.
this works on the 'tables' area though.
this functionality is very handy for railing MTTs
thanks
will 'find a player' ever happen ? that would locate all MTT a player is in ?
- ty we noted the player highlight missing.

- I dont think 'find a player' game wide will ever happen, we might consider in the future the feature only for tournaments (we added it to the list). That being said, you can order the list and find a player in each lobby, that would make this feature a low priority for the time being.
By viklor123
fix the re-player please. going thru a hand is just nightmare.
By ACR Rep
viklor123 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:19 am fix the re-player please. going thru a hand is just nightmare.
What changes specifically are you after?
By viklor123
first of all you wanna have forward and backwards arrows working properly , when click forward you wanna see the next action of the hand and the same for backward - that doesn't happen, instead its just blinking and nothing happens.
2nd you wanna have watching speed option in there, specially if the first option doesn't work
3rd the replay icon in the top tool bar should be the re-player icon (kinda make sense, not sure why it's opening written hand history window instead)
By WPN-Rep12
viklor123 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:56 pm first of all you wanna have forward and backwards arrows working properly , when click forward you wanna see the next action of the hand and the same for backward - that doesn't happen, instead its just blinking and nothing happens.
2nd you wanna have watching speed option in there, specially if the first option doesn't work
3rd the replay icon in the top tool bar should be the re-player icon (kinda make sense, not sure why it's opening written hand history window instead)
thank you for the feedback, we will give the re player full review.

WANT TO SAVE TIME?

Cyclones are the fastest and easiest way to earn seats into our biggest Multi-Table Tournaments.