Welcome to Our Forum!

We’ve added a forum on Americas Cardroom where you can weigh in and find information about everything happening on the site from gameplay, to upcoming promotions and products. Become part of our forum community today!

March 18, 2020 – Downtime (5am to 6am ET) - Client v1.26 - RELEASED!

New Features
- Million Dollar Jackpot Poker.

Improvements
- Stability Updates.
- Font protection (fight bots).
- UX: Table buttons change graphics when you hover over them.
- WPN CEO unique avatar: justsomefish72
- Jackpot Poker is the default tab.
- Live Dealer Blackjack available in mobile.

Bug Fixes
- Sometimes new accounts have login problems.
- Cyclone and satellite fix.
- Jackpot not starting even though it has enough players.
This update mad it difficult to multi-table for me. I use the mouse scroll wheel to set bet size. With this update, there is a delay between scroll and change of bet size.

Also, every time a close a window, the lobby pops up. Is there a setting to change this? I can't find one.

I usually play 6 tables for a while in the morning, but I tried for about 10 minutes this morning and gave up. Maybe I'll try again later, but it is way more cumbersome to multi-table now.
BabyByeByeBye wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:34 pm Did this update eliminate the use of HUDs? Or is it simply that some of the HUD apps need to update their programming?
Our update included changes that protect table fonts from being changed as part of our anti-bot efforts, if the update caused the compatibility issue this is probably the change, in any case you are right: they should be able to adapt to the changes and update accordingly.
WPN-Rep12 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:17 pm
Luxtick wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:48 pm I found the setting to stop lobby pop-up.

The scroll delay is super annoying.
Sorry to say that we cant seem to replicate your scroll issue, anybody else having this problem? does it happen when you only have 1 table open?
It acts normally with one table open. It seems the more tables I open the slower it gets. With 6 tables, it takes about 1/2 second to respond to the mouse scroll.

WANT TO SAVE TIME?

Cyclones are the fastest and easiest way to earn seats into our biggest Multi-Table Tournaments.