Welcome to Our Forum!

We’ve added a forum on Americas Cardroom where you can weigh in and find information about everything happening on the site from gameplay, to upcoming promotions and products. Become part of our forum community today!

Check out whats up & share your suggestions!
By arzamax
hello! what a problem with prize pool in the beast race for 7-13 march? i was finish in 18 place and it was 18 full 1250 prize before race finish. right after finish, prize pool is changed to 17 full prize. so i receive only 806$, what happened? i want to recieve my full prize.
i have sceenshot for some hours before finish of race, and you can see full 18 places already before finish.
you can compare screen after and before here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By igarexa13
Yeah, really, WTF? Why the prize pool was changed during the race? I also play these races and I want to get the prize I expect from the beast table. What is the point of this table if it shows wrong info? Why did you change prizes, what happened last week?
By AironVega
I know that the support service answered the author by email, and I think it is very incorrect not to fulfill the previously stated conditions
By ACR Rep
Hi OP. This amount shown for the prize should never go down. I'm interested in what response you received via email. Meanwhile, I'll investigate and let you know. Thanks.
By arzamax
i was receive that, but
it disappointed me
if you can change prize anytime, where is the guarantee that you will not change this in the future?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By arzamax
today i was receive one more mail, because i ask about what changes was happened, and why i got only 806$. but this is again is "default" message , like you can read about it here. why no one in support can't read more about my problem and explain what happened? i play every week for 6 month,
I hope I'm a valuable player, and i can receive
qualified answer
By arzamax
one more strange answer for question about technical error, i feel support never read what i was write about changes in prizepool? i was very beast in race, but if wpn delete one paid 1250 place, how i can win prize? :D

WANT TO SAVE TIME?

Cyclones are the fastest and easiest way to earn seats into our biggest Multi-Table Tournaments.