Welcome to Our Forum!

We’ve added a forum on Americas Cardroom where you can weigh in and find information about everything happening on the site from gameplay, to upcoming promotions and products. Become part of our forum community today!

By revvn
I'm currently 5 tabling and the client keeps closing with no error message. It's happened 3 times so far and I've only been playing 2-3 hours. One time after relogging from one of the crashes, while I was playing at my 5 tables I looked back at the main client window and it had the login popup as if I was logged out. I clicked the login button then all 5 of my tables got an error message indicating I had lost connection and to click "ok" to reconnect. Clicking the ok button would only close and open the connection error popup again, so i forced to restart the client to get back to my games.

My computer is not being taxed during this, I'm sitting at roughly 50% cpu and memory usage
By WPN-Rep12
it doesn't seem like a resources issue but for the record could you share your specs?
it seems to be more connection related, do you see a difference playing less hands?

WANT TO SAVE TIME?

Cyclones are the fastest and easiest way to earn seats into our biggest Multi-Table Tournaments.